Our Move-In Coordinators provide potential residents of Senior Living Communities with a “Complimentary Home Survey”. This will not only provide them with a plan of action for their move but also tailor our services to fit their needs. This survey is helpful to the move-in coordinators. We help coordinate the process of organizing all of the belongings to make the transition into your Senior Living Community a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Universal Services is a Member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. Our professional packing and moving teams will be under the supervision of one of our own Senior Move Managers who is specially trained to care for your belongings.
- We can assist your potential residents with a Professional Space Planning System that will help them determine the best possible layout for their furnishings in their new residence.
- Universal Services will coordinate all the details of the move with you prior to the move in date.
- We can provide potential residents with our complete Packing, Moving, and Unpacking services or they can do the packing and unpacking themselves! We do provide free boxes to clients that book a “Pack Move Un- Pack” with Universal Services!
- Universal Services provides free Wardrobe and Speed Pack Service for seniors using our services. This will not only save them time but ensure that their garments and special items will arrive in great condition!
- Universal Services can even assist residents moving in from out of state! We will provide Interstate Moving or Self Hauls whenever it is reasonable and help monitor this type of move based on their needs. This coordination between both cities and the families will help eliminate some of the confusion and ensure a safe arrival of their belongings.
Our mission is to “Treat every senior that we work with as if they were our family”… – Migdalia Zanon, Owner of Universal Services